FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 12, 2021
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Baptist Health is accepting COVID-19 vaccine appointments in Malvern and Arkadelphia for all eligible groups outlined by the state of Arkansas:
- People who are 65 years of age or older
- People with intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Education workers (K-12, child care, and higher education)
- EMS, fire, and/or law enforcement who serves as a first responder
- Essential government workers
- Food and agriculture manufacturing workers
- Grocery/meal delivery
- Healthcare workers
- Houses of worship
- Postal/package delivery service
- Public transit
Vaccination appointments are available at Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County, 1001 Schneider Drive, in Malvern and Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia, 3050 Twin Rivers Drive, in Arkadelphia.
To make an appointment, please call 1-888-BAPTIST and follow the prompts to Baptist Health HealthLine. Appointments can also be made through MyChart.
Please check MyChart for the most up-to-date information regarding vaccine appointment scheduling and location information. More information about the COVID-19 vaccine can also be found at baptist-health.com/covid-19-vaccine.