MALVERN, Ark. – Let Baptist Health Weight & Nutrition Center-Malvern be your guide to a healthier lifestyle by joining us for free classes. Participants should call (501) 332-1037 to sign up for the below courses at 1002 Schneider Drive, Suite 102:
- Thursday, May 26 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.: What is Diabetes? Understanding the risks and complications associated with diabetes.
- Thursday, June 16, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.: Why Is Healthy Weight Important? Information on setting healthy goals and tracking them.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, improve your current health, manage a chronic health condition or food allergy, Baptist Health Weight & Nutrition Center has a program for you. Apart from classes, services offered at the center include:
- The Baptist Health Weight Loss Program, a cash-pay, three-phase program that helps members safely achieve a healthy weight by creating new, sustainable habits.
- A variety of food and wellness products stocked for purchase, including meal replacement shakes, shelf-stable entrees, protein bars and more.
- Management of chronic conditions by registered dietitians or achievement of health goals through proper nutrition.
- Metabolism tests, either purchased alone or in conjunction with a consultation, to help patients learn more about their unique nutritional and health needs.
To learn more about Baptist Health Weight & Nutrition Center-Malvern, located on the campus of Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County, visit Baptist-Health.com or call Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST.
About Baptist Health
For more than 100 years, Baptist Health has delivered All Our Best in health care through Christian compassion and innovative services. Baptist Health is Arkansas’ most comprehensive health care organization with more than 250 points of access that include 11 hospitals; urgent care centers; a senior living community; over 100 primary and specialty care clinics; a college with studies in nursing and allied health; a graduate residency program; and access to virtual care anytime, anywhere. It is also the largest private not-for-profit health care organization based in Arkansas, providing care through the support of approximately 11,000 employees, groundbreaking treatments, renowned physicians and community outreach programs. For more information about Baptist Health, visit baptist-health.com, call Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST or download the myBaptistHealth app. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.