If you have not seen the “Be the Light” trees in downtown Hope, please make time to do so. Thank you to everyone who purchased and decorated trees to make our downtown SPARKLE & SHINE!!! Also – we would like to thank the City of Hope, Hope Tourism and Hope Beautification Committee for ALL that they do year after year to make downtown a destination location when it comes to Christmas lights and decor!
- Community Christmas Parade – Monday, December 6 / start time 6:00 PM. Entry form (attached) – Thank you, Farmers Bank & Trust for being our Parade Presenting Sponsor!
- Community Christmas Tree Lighting – Following the Christmas Parade – Join us at the Visitors Center for the lighting of the tree
- Santa’s Wish Station – Following the tree lighting – Santa will be in his “Wish Station” ready and waiting on kiddos – Location: outdoor dining area at Tailgaters
- Christmas Community Coffees: December 8 – Host & Location: Farmers Bank & Trust and December 15 – Host & Location: Lance & Associates Real Estate
- Please, please remember to VOTE 4 Hope! We have three weeks to VOTE before the final decision is made. The community that wins the $25,000 will receive notification on December 13 and the public announcement will happen on December 20. Let’s VOTE, so HOPE will receive that call on the 13th!!! Thank you!
- Vote: http://www.mainstreetcontest.com