At Express Employment Professionals, we take the health and safety of all Express associates, clients, and Franchisees seriously. With the growing number of cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to take the opportunity to assure you that we are prepared in this ever-changing situation.
As the premier workforce solution provider, we’re doing what we do best – helping companies manage their workforces. Understanding the importance of addressing issues that may impact your businesses in real-time, Express International Headquarters has assembled a business continuity plan taskforce comprised of internal subject-matter experts. We recognize our clients need our support in handling their product lines and customer needs, and we intend to provide this support in a manner consistent with maintaining a total focus on workforce health and safety.
What We Are Doing to Ensure Our Clients Continue to Receive Best-in-Class Service
- Informing Our Associates. By providing our associates with information and best practices according to public health experts, we hope to protect them and help prevent the spread of any illness.
- Listening. We are working with our clients to ensure our associates are educated and follow client protocol for COVID-19.
- Business Continuity. Express International Headquarters is dedicated to ensuring operations continue to run smoothly for our Franchisees, associates, and our clients. This includes everything from onboarding and associate placement to time cards and payroll. As a proactive measure, we’ve activated our offsite recovery center and implemented a phased remote work policy. Doing so allows us to maintain business operations as usual, while doing our part to keep public health front of mind.
- Technology. Under the direction of our Chief Information Officer, we continue to ensure data protection and robust technology backup systems in the event of a crisis. Additionally, we’ve scaled up our network capacity to support remote work capabilities throughout all levels of our company.
- Education. We have taken steps to educate and prepare our franchise locations on workplace preparedness regarding COVID-19. This includes following health and safety practices set by public health agencies to prepare for remote operations should the need arise.
- Travel and Meetings. We are postponing all non-essential business travel or meetings – unless requested by our clients – to protect the health and wellness of our employees and clients. Utilizing phone and virtual technologies, we can maintain business consistency while following public health recommendations.
We continue to monitor advisories from public health agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and gather information from our industry partners. We are taking steps to ensure our preparedness continues as further scenarios arise.
For over 35 years, Express has demonstrated a commitment to providing world-class service to our clients and associates. Now, more than ever, we reaffirm that commitment and unwavering support to clients and their businesses.
If you have any additional questions, please contact your Express representative.