#FastMelon Challenge Rules
In lieu of the in-person Watermelon Eating Contest held at the annual Hope Watermelon Festival, this year we are issuing a virtual challenge! Do you think you can eat a watermelon slice faster than anyone you know? Well, step up and put your money where your mouth is! To enter the 2020 Virtual Hope Watermelon Eating Contest (aka the #FastMelon Challenge), simply:
- Submit a video using the form on hemspteadhall.com. In the video state:
- Your name
- Who you are challenging
- Which organization you are competing for
- The $ amount of your challenge
- What size slice you are using (either a 1/8 or a 1/4 slice)
- The video must show clearly when you start and when you finish eating. Don’t worry about a timer! We’ll take care of that by posting your video side-by-side with your challenger.
- Complete the form at hemspteadhall.com and give us the correct contact information for your challenger.
- If you have social media, post your video to your page using the hashtag #FastMelon and TAG Hempstead Hall (@Hempstead_Hall). Be sure to tag others who want to compete!
- All videos should be submitted by August 10, 2020.
- Results will be announced during the “NOT The-Watermelon-Festival-Concert CONCERT” on August 15, 2020, around 6:30 p.m.
- A list of donors will be sent to each non-profit that gets a winning amount, and they will contact the people who need to complete the challenge with a donation.
- All results and videos will be posted on hempsteadhall.com beginning August 20, 2020.
- All judges’ decisions are final. Any arguing with the judges will result in an automatic disqualification.
Click here for the submission form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPf03SRKaRlBPWTEIh4QdhetNFzxCprXQCu3psk1JFxnOMBA/viewform?usp=sf_link