Hope Water & Light’s lobby will remain closed due to the rise in active cases of Covid-19 in the state of Arkansas and surrounding areas. The lobby opening will be reassessed periodically to determine when the doors will reopen.
As always customers can come in by making an appointment to discuss their water, and electric needs.
In order to make an appointment, please call 870-777-3000 and press 1. You must wear a mask and your temperature will be taken before you enter the building. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or refuse to wear a mask, we will not be able to allow you to enter the building. Most business can be handled over the telephone, by mail, the drive-thru or the kiosk. We apologize for this inconvenience, but the goal is to help maintain the health and safety of all involved.
Once the lobby is opened for normal activity, there will be certain protocols in place to protect you and the employees. They are as follows:
- DO Not enter if you feel sick or had a fever within the last 24 hours
- If you have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the previous fourteen days, please do not enter the building
- If you have traveled overseas or from any states/metropolitan areas considered hot spots for COVID-19 within the previous fourteen days, please do not enter the building. (such as New York, New Jersey and New Orleans just to name a few)
- Everyone must wear a mask to enter the building. The mask must remain on when social distancing cannot occur
- You are asked to maintain a 6-foot separation between yourself and others (including employees and customers)
- Please cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- Please do not remain in the building once your business has been completed
If you have any questions, or need additional information, please call 870-777-3000.