Per Governor Hutchinson, Prescott School District will close beginning Monday, March 16 and remain closed until after spring break due to the coronavirus concerns. Prescott School District hired and has been thoroughly cleaned by trained professionals.
Prescott School District is preparing to offer meals at no cost to children age 18 or younger. The school will be providing a sack lunch and breakfast on the go that will be offered this Monday, March 16 thru Thursday, March 19. These meals will be delivered by school employees. School employees are in the process of contacting parents/guardians to see who needs this meal option.
Prescott School District facebook page and school website, curleywolves.org, are keeping patrons up to date on current information as often as possible.
The following is some information we would like to make parents/guardians aware of:
– If you need to pick up your child’s medication from the school nurse, she will be at the elementary school front office tomorrow, Monday, March 16 from 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon. Please call and it will be brought out to you if you need it over the break.
– Cheer practice has been cancelled for next week. Cheer tryouts will be rescheduled for a later date.
– Per AAA, all spring interscholastic competition (sports) has been suspended from now until Monday, March 30 when the situation will be reassessed.
– AMI days will be used for the next 4 days. We will make sure that all students have everything they need and are taken care of. More information will be sent out tomorrow concerning AMI days.
– Miss PHS parent meeting has been postponed for a later date.
– Parent Teacher conferences will not be held on Thursday, March 19 but will be rescheduled.
School District’s top priority is the safety and welfare of all students.
As the district receives an additional information, they will share it with