FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 28, 2021
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Baptist Health Community Outreach will offer a variety of free health and wellness classes in May from the convenience of your computer or mobile device. Classes typically last one hour.
The following courses can be accessed through Google Meet so that participants can watch the presentation and interact with the presenters:
- Addressing Complications in Breastfeeding on Wednesday, May 5, at 3:30 p.m.
- Mother’s Day Brunch Demonstration on Friday, May 7, at 10:30 a.m.
- Women’s Health Month Nutrition Presentation on Monday, May 17, at 10 a.m.
- Cooking with Community Outreach on Thursday, May 20, at 5:30 p.m.
- Safety Baby Shower on Thursday, May 27, at 5:30 p.m.
- Diabetes Support Group on Thursday, May 27, at 5:30 p.m.
A complete schedule with details on class topics and how to join classes can be found at baptist-health.com/community-outreach and through the Baptist Health Community Outreach Facebook page under the “Events” section.