Terrie James, CEA-Staff Chair
Cooperative Extension Service
August 16, 2021
Hempstead County 4-H Clubs have much to offer the youth of our county. The purpose of these clubs is to give youth ages 5 –19 an opportunity to participate in the youth development educational program of the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service.
Youth in 4-H clubs will learn life skills, enhance leadership skills, and increase self-esteem while serving in a number of community projects. Member of the 4-H clubs have opportunities to compete in a number of competitive activities, attend camps, and earn scholarships for education.
The following is a list of the Hempstead County 4-H clubs along with the names of the leaders and phone numbers:
• Hempstead County Livestock Show Club, Mindy Lockhart, Main Leader, (870) 777-6140
• Rowdy Young Riders 4-H Horse Club, Lacy Jo Singleton, Main Leader, (870 703-3419
• 4-H Shooting Sports Club, Mark Lockhart, Main Leader, (870) 777-6140
• 4-H Kids In The Kitchen Project Club, Alicia Dowell, Main Leader, (870) 397-0978
• Buckles & Banners, Lauren Priddy, Main Leader, (281) 467-6434
• 4-H Voyagers Club, Terrie James, CEA-Staff Chair, (870-) 777-5771
For more information about meetings, 4-H Club membership or program benefits, contact the club leaders. You can also call Terrie James or Sandra Kirk at Hempstead County Cooperative Extension Service, (870)-777-5771. The Extension Office is in the Hempstead County Courthouse, 400 S. Washington, Suite 105, Hope AR.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate or need materials in another format, please contact your (insert appropriate office) as soon as possible. Dial 711 for Arkansas Relay.
La Universidad de la División de Sistemas de Arkansas de Agricultura es un / igualdad de acceso institución acción de igualdad de oportunidades / afirmativa. Si necesita un ajuste razonable para participar o necesita materiales en otro formato, por favor, póngase en contacto con su (insertar la oficina apropiada) tan pronto como sea posible. Marque 711 para Arkansas relé.