LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The start of a new year is a great time to reevaluate your health priorities and establish goals for 2022. Baptist Health Community Outreach is offering a number of virtual health classes to help get you started. The classes are:
- Diabetes Education Program on Tuesdays in January (Jan. 11, 18 and 25) at 5:30 p.m. Call (501) 202-1540 by Jan. 4 to receive class information.
- Stages of Labor on Thursday, Jan. 13, at 5 p.m. via Google Meet. The stages of labor and what to expect when you go to the hospital.
- Link to join: https://meet.google.com/qjt-tsfc-btb
- Cooking with Community Outreach on Fridays in January (Jan. 14, 21 and 28) at noon via Facebook. New soups will be presented each week.
- Link to join: https://fb.me/e/1bLzaFiQS
- Diabetes Support Group on Thursday, Jan. 27, at 5:30 p.m. via Google Meet. Discusses various diabetes-related topics facilitated by health care professionals.
- Link to join: https://meet.google.com/rkt-gsze-vwx
- Interventions During Labor on Thursday, Jan. 27, at 5 p.m. via Google Meet. Interventions women might encounter when going into labor.
- Link to join: https://meet.google.com/ywf-vrai-efi
A full schedule with details on the class topic can be found at baptist-health.com/community-outreach and through the Baptist Health Community Outreach Facebook page under the “Events” section. Participants can call (501) 202-1540 to register for a class or have a Google Meet invitation emailed to them for easy log-in access.
About Baptist Health
For 100 years, Baptist Health has delivered All Our Best in health care through Christian compassion and innovative services. Baptist Health is Arkansas’ most comprehensive health care organization with more than 250 points of access that include 11 hospitals; urgent care centers; a senior living community; over 100 primary and specialty care clinics; a college with studies in nursing and allied health; a graduate residency program; and access to virtual care anytime, anywhere. It is also the largest private not-for-profit health care organization based in Arkansas, providing care through the support of approximately 11,000 employees, groundbreaking treatments, renowned physicians and community outreach programs. For more information about Baptist Health, visit baptist-health.com, call Baptist Health HealthLine at 1-888-BAPTIST or download the myBaptistHealth app. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.