From The First National Bank of Tom Bean
At “The First National Bank of Tom Bean”, (“FNB-Tom Bean”) nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities that we serve and call home. At this time of uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (“COVID-19”), please know that we are more committed than ever to standing with you in partnership.
Through our “Business Continuity Commitee”, we are closely monitoring the evolving circumstances surrounding COVID-19 and following reccomendtions from the “Centers for Disease Control” (“CDC”), Texas Department of Health & Human Services, Offices of the Comptroller of Currency (“OCC”), and various other state and regulatory agencies. As we continue to evaluate the situation, I want to share important operational details we’ve set into motion to address any possible challenges that could arise.
Business Continuity and System Redundancies
To avoid any possible disruption to your business, FNB-Tom Bean maintains redundancy through our strategic network of data centers. FNB-Tom Bean has fully reviewed our business continuity plan (“BCP”) and implemented actions through the “Pandemic Plan” that is encapsulated within the “BCP” to continually assess any possible impact of this evolving situation. Our BCP and specific pandemic prepardness plans are reviewed by Federal Banking Authorities with the “OCC” and annually tested to ensure both meet regulatory standards. As such, we anticipate no interruption in our services to you.
Our Customers, Employees and Partners
Out of an abundance of caution and to help ensure the health and well-being of our customers and employees, we have closed our bank lobbies to limit physical contact & potential exposure to COVID-19 until further notice.
FNB-Tom Bean takes the safety and welfare of our customers, employees and their families very seriously, and as such, we have:
- Implemented up-to-the-minute health recommendations, as advised by the CDC, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Limitted travel to that which is deemed business essential
- Allowed employees to work remotely, where possible/appropriate
Due to the limited access to our branch lobbies, please consider conducting your financial business in other ways, such as:
- Drive-Thru: Each of our branches have drive-thru accessibility and will remain open during normal business hours
- Online & Mobile Banking: This solution offers access to your accounts
- Mobile Deposit Capture: The ability to deposit checks is available through our Mobile App
- ATM Network: Timely access to money in your accounts using your debit card
- Loans: Loan applications can be emailed, completed, and emailed back to our loan staff. Please contact your local branch and ask for the loan department to assist in completing your loan in a timely and efficient manner.
I truly thank you for your continuing commitment to our relationship during this challenging period. Please stay safe and healthy. Adjusting to this evolving situation swiftly and thoroughly is our top priority, and we will provide you with updates as often as possible. In the meantime, should you have specific questions about our efforts, please contact us at (903) 546-6275 or your local branch with any questions or concerns at the following contact numbers:
Tom Bean, TX (903) 546-6275
Clarksville, TX (903) 427-5522
Lewisville, AR (870) 921-5626
Hope, AR (870) 777-5577
CEO, The First National Bank of Tom Bean