Who’s the Best in Hempstead County? It’s Time for YOU to Vote for your Favorite!
Businesses and organizations of Hempstead County offer much more than just a service or product. Unlike other places you might go, Hempstead County provides a unique experience for each individual by treating people with great care. That’s part of what makes Hempstead County such a wonderful place, along with its people, of course!
SWARK.Today wants to give recognition to those businesses that YOU find are the best of the best in what they do. It’s time for our readers to decide which businesses or individuals deserve to be awarded in their selective category.
There are multiple categories so that we can ensure that as many businesses as possilbe are covered.
Voting will end June 24, 2020 so
- Only one submission per email address
- Ballot must be at least 50% completed to be counted
- SWARK.Today will, at it’s discretion, eliminate any questionable ballots
- Ballot must include name and email address to be counted
- All decisions are final and will be announced by SWARK.Today in July, 2019
- Voting begins June 8, 2020 and ends at 12am on June 24, 2020