Businesses and organizations of Hempstead County offer much more than just a service or product. Unlike other places you might go, Hempstead County provides a unique experience for each individual by treating people with great care. That’s part of what makes Hempstead County such a wonderful place, along with its people, of course!
SWARK.Today wants to give recognition to those businesses that YOU find are the best of the best in what they do. It’s time for our readers to decide which businesses or individuals deserve to be awarded in their selective category.
There are multiple categories so that we can ensure that as many businesses as possilbe are covered.
Voting will end June 16, 2021 so be sure to VOTE TODAY!
- Only one submission per email address
- Ballot must be at least 70% completed to be counted
- SWARK.Today will, at it’s discretion, eliminate any questionable ballots
- Ballot must include name and email address to be counted
- All decisions are final and will be announced by SWARK.Today in July, 2021
- Voting begins June 11, 2021 and ends at 12am on June 18, 2021